Tuesday, July 21, 2026

first post!!

Hey, y'all!!

I'm in my first semester of college right now (go noles!) and am taking a poetic technique class that seems to have lit a fire under my love for writing again. I've been writing more, reading more, learning more, and it's such a wonderful feeling to be doing something I love so much.  

I'm probably just writing out into the void right now, but I thought starting this would keep me motivated towards writing. This blog will probably be a hodgepodge of random thoughts, places I find in Tallahassee as I continue to explore it, and hopefully some poetry!

So if you happen to stumble upon this, hello! I'm glad you're here lol and I hope ya stay :)

xoxo

Kenny✨🌀

2 comments:

  1. i took an intro to literature class last semester and the poetry unit really inspired me to start writing so i understand how your class was able to light a fire for your love of writing!! this blog is so cute!! lets be friends <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!! literally so happy it led me to writing again lol

      Delete

if you're feeling artistic :)